About the Role
As Digital Marketing /Ecommerce Growth Manager you will be tasked with working closely with the Senior Management of Jersey Hemp to accelerate sales via our online channels (our own WooCommerce website Amazon Vendor Account and any other 3rd party channels and marketplaces that are suitable). The team around you are some of the leaders in Hemp Cultivation and Cannabinoid extraction and can really support your efforts in storytelling for the brand.
General marketing experience is an essential because growing our sales necessarily means growing our brand awareness, and you will also take ownership of developing our brand awareness online. Many conventional digital channels for customer acquisition are blocked by site policies – paid Google, almost all paid Social, so lateral thinking is a must. This is no ordinary E-Marketing role!
We are looking for candidates who really understand customer journeys, how to scale the awareness of Jersey Hemp and drive sales. This is a strategic role that comes with a high degree of autonomy and budget management.
- Strategy – Map the consumer journey to consumer touchpoints across all channels
- Analytical – measure what is working and what is not and act decisively to focus budget on efficiency & ROI
- Execution – understand the online and offline marketing mix and be able to implement best in class campaigns (alongside creative partners), continuously appraise media for new opportunities, oversee content creation in-line with SEO goals, and drive online brand awareness campaigns (for example via media placement, influencer management, niche-interest blogs, appropriate affiliates)
- Stakeholder Management – report accurately and regularly to senior management and board level on results, learnings, and next steps
- Data Driven Optimisation – manage CRO and experimentation across our ecommerce website
- At least 3 years’ experience working for a medium to large ecommerce business or demonstrable experience in driving growth of online sales
- High level of Digital and general Marketing acumen. This role is both strategic and hands on and covers multiple channels.
- Understanding and experience in Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics
- Experience of growing a new brand, and measuring brand awareness and reach
- Good understanding and experience of SEO from competitor analysis & content creation through to managing agencies
- Proving success in driving positive ROI through managing digital marketing channels (SEO, Social, Affiliates, Display, Influencer, Media placement)
- Highly analytical and comfortable preparing reports to demonstrate results
- Possess excellent communication & organisational skills
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Possess a desire to continuously learn and ideating new ideas to test in a measured way
- An ability to think outside the box and a passion for achieving results in unorthodox ways
- Ideally experience in selling on platforms such as Amazon & eBay
- Preferably have had experience of managing WordPress & WooCommerce sites
- Jersey Hemp offers a highly competitive package consummate to experience and skills
- Full training on Company policy and procedures and systems
- Healthcare cover
- Flexible working environment